We’re currently accepting submissions from writers who can offer high-quality, original posts and articles for CarWarrantySpot.com.
Feel free to contact us by sending an email to adminATcarwarrantyspot.com if you’re interested in being a guest author. Submissions that do not follow the guidelines below will be ignored.
- Only one link may be included in your author byline.
- Include 2 links to another CarWarrantySpot.com article (keyword and url of your choice, not main page).
- Your submission must be unique, original, relevant, and not published on any other blog or website (including your own blog). Spun content will not be considered.
- Your submission must be a minimum of 500 words (not including your author byline) and written using proper English grammar and spelling.
- You may either include your submission in the body of your email or link to it in a Google doc. Attachments will not be opened.
- Affiliate codes and referral links will not be published in your submission, so please refrain from including them.
- Submissions that do not meet all of the above guidelines will not be considered.
- If your submission is accepted and published, you will receive credit with a bio and a link of your choice in the byline.
To Be Considered
Please contact us with your requested post topic by emailing [admin at carwarrantyspot dot com]. Include details about your writing experience and links to current writing samples. Due to the volume of inquiries we receive, please note that you will only be contacted if we are interested in your submission.